I know you’re going to find this hard to believe, but last night someone broke into our house in the middle of the night, turned-on Malachi’s light making him scream, and then stole the peanut butter and escaped. Seriously. Ok, so maybe he didn’t steal the peanut butter. (after searching for a bazillion minutes this morning, it finally turned-up in the veggie drawer.) And, I suppose it is unlikely someone broke in last night since all the doors were locked and the dog didn’t bark. But, I did hear Malachi scream at 3am, went to his room, and found his door was shut but his big bright light was on. I was mystified and slightly terrified, to say the least. The only thing I can think is that Allison was sleep walking again, went and turned on his light, then went back to bed… I don’t know! Crazy, huh? Then when I was looking for the peanut butter and couldn’t find it this morning, a crazy thought did come to my mind. Funny what sleep-deprivation will do, right?
Anyway, I promised to share the best this week so let me continue with that. I will conclude with the worst, only because when I type it out it seems more comical. Plus, I don’t want to give any false impressions that it’s all the best around here! Onward!
Sister-brother kisses are the best!
Little boys pretending to do schoolwork like their big sisters are the best!
Sponge stamp painting is the best!
Italian wedding soup is the best… (even if my kids don’t think so!)
This girl getting her first ever braids is the best!
One year olds discovering they can blow the lid off their cups if they blow enough bubbles are the best!
- mouthwash being dumped on the floor by a certain 3-yr-old because her mom accidentally poured it for her not knowing she wanted to pour it herself
- 1,000,000,000,000 pearler beads exploding all over the kitchen and family room. (I may be exaggerating by a million or so).
- My oldest getting a giant pencil lead stuck in her leg. (eeeooow!)
- I believe I mentioned the mysterious 3am baby-screaming because of mystery light-on incident
- chickie. poop. everywhere.
- one-year-old insisting on holding his own food and/ or utensil resulting in numerous clean-ups.
HA! HA! HA! 🙂