1. These girls are almost to the age where they won’t be playing dress-up anymore. (sniff, sniff). That will be a sad day!
2. This boy is almost ready to do laundry himself.
3. These peppers are almost ready to be picked. (Feels like they took forever to turn red!)
4. We almost have enough green beans to use as a dinner side dish. Almost.
5. The apricots are almost ripe. (I’m super excited about it, too — my favorite fresh summer fruit!)
6. This chicken almost got away with sleeping in the tomatoes. Funny Audrey. She still roosts here every night, but now I catch her and bring her into the coop. Animals are not safe in our backyard at night!
7. I’ve almost got the kids 2013-2014 schoolwork organized and put away. Phew!
8. My husband is almost finished with our awesome new backyard table. I love doing projects with him! Can’t wait to show you the finished project. (Can’t wait to see it, myself!)