So, I haven’t done a recipe post in a while. The truth is, I haven’t really been good at menu planning, lately, so I have nothing too exciting to share. I was really hoping this recipe would be a huge hit, but they turned out super bland. However, I am not quite ready to throw in the towel just yet. (Mostly because they smelled amazing while cooking!) I am going to try them again, only adding some garlic salt and perhaps a little olive oil. Any other ideas??
1. Preheat oven 400 F.
2. Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
3. Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Place 1 full tbsp. of the broccoli batter on
sheet pan for each crisp.
5. Bake 20 minutes on one side, flip and bake
about 10 minutes on other until golden brown
6. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese