Christmas Eve! The girls could hardly wait until after breakfast to open their one present. Deciding which one was a tough decision. Waiting to tear into it until after the picture was apparently too much for Sierra.
I didn’t take many pictures, but we more than enjoyed a wonderful day. Boys are so easy. I’m glad I had mine last. One truck and he is good to go for the rest of the day!
Christmas Eve included:
- Apple pancakes for breakfast
- Daniel at work 😦
- Church with Grandma and Grandpa
- My first time making Swedish meatballs; (yummy!)
- A special new movie with Grandma
- The arrival of Uncle Nate and Aunt Hilary
- A tickle fest with Uncle.
- Joy and thankfulness for the gift of Jesus, a healthy family, and the visit of extended family.