These are a few of my (current) favorite things…
1. THIS devotion spoke to me so much, I couldn’t help but share it with my homeschool mom friends… and now with you! Becky Crenshaw may be a mom to boys, but her devotions seem to speak right to me!
2. I found THIS mantle on Pinterest and absolutely love it. Wowsers.
3. I discovered a new blog that has kind of rocked my world. THIS lady has actually taken Jesus’ words seriously when He talks about taking care of widows and orphans and selling everything you have. Yeah, I know… ehem… conviction! From what I’ve gathered while
stalking perusing through her blog, she and her husband along with their 3 adopted youngins’ sold their beautiful farmhouse to move to an inner city to love on people. She’s a fun writer with great style.
4. I must, must, must find a place to do THIS, (another great pinterest find!) That is why I pinned it to my board, “Must do.”
5. I found these candy cane straws at the Dollar Tree: Guess how much they cost? (Ha!)
6. Forgive me for not remembering the link, but free Christmas printables like this one make me so happy:
..And those are a few of my favorite things!