1. Every window in my house is open, and there is a chill in the air! (That alone makes me smile!)
2. I still don’t have to think about dinner; (See yesterday’s post for the “why”)!
3. We had a lovely Thankful Thursday. I tried my favorite chocolate chip oatmeal banana bread in a new pan. I’ve been making it for about 10 years now, and the very middle never quite cooks enough. I finally got smart and cooked it in a square cake pan. Now it seems more like cake, but I am still going to ignore all the sugar and call it “bread,” not cake. Ignorance is bliss, I tell ya!
4. We accomplished several projects that have been on our “list” for months now. In the process, we pulled out all our bikes and the 5 of us rode around our cul-de-sac while the little guy crawled and watched. Outdoor evenings with the family are the best!
5. Tomorrow is Friday. And housekeeper day. And we’re going to Ikea day. Yup. Still smiling! Happy (almost) Friday!