1. The 10 day forecast doesn’t go above 87 degrees… welcome, fall!
2. My husband is on his 4-day, (meaning he’s home the next 4 days). To top it off, he has shopped for and planned meals for the next 5 days beginning with sushi night tonight! Be jealous. Be very jealous. (Or be totally grossed out — ha!)
3. There is absolutely nothing on the calendar for tomorrow. Sometimes you just need a day of rest! Although, my to-do list will more than fill it I’m certain!
4. My boy is now crawling all over the place. And, he’s got little wavy curls popping-up on the back of his head. It’s nothing like my curly-top, but super adorable on him! He giggles and giggles over his big sisters. It is absolutely amazing that I can get anything done other than staring at him all day. Oh, my sweet little mama’s boy!
5. A package came in the mail today. The amazing Darcy sold me her old camera lens, and I am already in love. Can’t wait to play, play, play! Consider this your warning: lots more pictures to come! THANK YOU, Darcy!!!